How to Get Qatar driving License.

Hai.. I am from India and I'll be moving to Doha by mid of next month. I wanna know how to obtain Qatar Driving license, I wanna know the approximate cost and time for obtaining the license. With that license can I drive to UAE ?? and yeah I have an Engineer Visa so am I able to cross border without visiting visa??  Someone told me that I can obtain free visa since I have Qatar Engg visa.. Is it true??

Hi Shaan87,

Please feel free to read the following topic which might surely bring you some further information about Driving license in Doha:

Driving Licence

Regards,

David.

Hi!
I got my Qatari driving licence recently,  it took me few hours and the cost is around 50 USD, just needed a letter from my employer,  to fill in a from provided by traffic department and get it stamped by my employer, my Qatari resident permit, my passport and voilà! But as far as I know for some nationalities driving lessons are needed as well. And yes you can drive with a Qatari DL in the UAE if you are going for tourism or work If you become a resident then you would need an Emirati DL. Visa on arrival, but it is not free, but not really expensive. 
Well good luck!

Thank you

simply contact driving school after receiving letter from employer.