I want to live in monastir! any advice?

:)Hi everyone,

This is my first post!:D

I just got back from Tunisia a week ago, it was my second holiday there. I am really considering moving there in a year or so and I am looking for advice! I only speak English, but I think I could learn French as I already know the basics. I am interested in moving to Monastir. Does anyone have any advice on this???

I want to get a job out there but have heard its quite hard to find work, I have worked in retail since I was 16, and I am now 23,I have management expierence from the jobs I have done.

I don't need anything fancy, just a basic one bed apartment, and not too sure how expensive these are!

Thanks
G

Hi and welcome to Expat.com :)
If you're looking for a job, you could check out the Jobs section of Tunisia classifieds or place an ad yourself for free.
As for your accomodation, here's the link the Accomodation section.
Good luck
Arlette

Thanks Arlette, thats great!

HI Arlette.
Im looking any english speaking school for my boys 15 and 1,
Do you have any information?
Thanks,
Lucky

Welcome on Expat.com, lucky11 :)
Unfortunately I am not familiar with schools in Tunisia but I wish other members of this forum will be able to help you :)
Where will you be located?
Cheers
Arlette

good.monastir is a good place if u like to know something about sousse contact me

Hi Nazaki!

This thread is almost 3 years old for info.

Regards
Armand

my advice is change your mind :) monastir is a hole, no bar, no girls, no nothing, very boring vilage, sousse is 20km away and much better, even the people are nicer in sousse, i know i live in monastir and il will move as soon i have some money !! ;)
good luck also for a job, and minimum wage is like 150 euros per month so you wont get rich fast
regards
OM