Just moved to Sweden

Hello everyone. I just moved here like a month ago. I can speak swedish only a little bit. Feeling a bit homesick and need somefriends to share experience like an expats. And someone who can help me with language(swedish) with some basic documents. Thanks

Hello daruneebjoerklund! Welcome to Expat.com!

So as to find partners to help you with swedish and at the same time find friends, I would suggest you to place an advert in our section Language Exchange in Sweden

Regards
Kenjee

Hello! Which part of sweden you're at right now? :)

I know the feeling.
I have been in Sweden for almost 3 years and it isnt always easy.

Andrew

Good Luck .I went back to the uk 3 times but hated it but am here to stay now in sweden

You dont happen to be a plumber, electrician or other bygg man ? As we are doing up a house , also need a utumos farger mvh

Hello everyone! I came here one month already. Feel a little bit homesick, and need some Filipinos friends! 😊

Memzulli wrote:

Hello everyone! I came here one month already. Feel a little bit homesick, and need some Filipinos friends! 😊

u can count on me :) where in sweden are you?

Helo..kumusta po
Im here in sweden...
Its soo hard to live here...im looking a friends somewhere in malmo...to talk witg..to hung out maybe heheh..😊

Hey where are you can in malmo? We could meet if you want!

Yeah im here in malmo right now...
San ka sa pinas?

Sa aklan! Asan ka dito sa malmo?

Hi
Since this is an Anglo forum,  you need to post in English

Z

orchid89 wrote:

Yeah im here in malmo right now...
San ka sa pinas?

Hi people....... I move in stockholm from london,I try to find same work...... I need same help pls! (I have personal no and bank accont)

Hello everyone I'm living in the Caribbean and would love to meet someone in Sweden to move to.
How possible is that ?
Have a great day.  One love

Hi people.... I move in sweden from london and I try to find here same work(driver&building&restaorants) and to meet mew people! Maybe someone want to help me pls contact me**  (I have 37years old,I speak just english,hard worker,single etc....)

The title of this thread notwithstanding, I won't be moving to Sweden.  The posts on this forum are more depressing than I expected.

I've reported on this in Report #3 at the Top Things I Learned Visiting the Expat.com Country Forums thread at the Expat Café ...

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 22#2987517

cccmedia in Ecuador

weather cold people cold.it is not philippines.soon you will remember philippines.

iftikhar_peeto wrote:

people cold.

Yep, the whole country is full of unfriendly people - not.
I haven't met all that many people from Sweden, but they were all pretty nice.
Perhaps you're cold.

HI
check this out:
arbetsformedlingen.se