Cost of Living in Dar es Salaam and other customize requirements

Dear All,

Hi,
Need you advice.

I am Akash Chachar, currently residing in Mumbai, India. I have 4 years of experience in Pharmaceutical Industry (in Regulatory Affairs) with very good academic record. I am a Post Graduate in Pharmacy (M.S. (Pharm)).

My interview is scheduled with Jilichem Tanzania Limited by next week. They are pharmaceutical importers and distributors in Tanzania, for the position of Manager-Tender Documentation.

Its a contract job for 2 years. They will provide accommodation and company transportation and passage to India once in 2 yrs. Bachelor status for initial period & later family status will be provided (but I am single, age 27).

My requirements for living are good quality Indian food (breakfast, Lunch & Dinner), drinking water, Fruits, Internet with good speed, hangout atleast once in a month (I do not smoke or drink, just traveling, eating, movies), TV + Indian Channels.

I have following questions:
1. Do anybody know this company? Hows its reputation? (Location is Corner Of Uhuru / Swahili Street
Kariakoo)
2. How much total tax I need to pay i.e. tax slot?
3. Other expenses to locate to Tanzania?
4. Considering my requirements, how much cost I will incurred per month in USD?
5. Any other expense?

These will help to get clear idea and to ask them for appropriate salary (~3500 USD I feel)

Thank you all.

Life in dar es salaam is very cheap

Cost of living try www.numbeo.com

For salary www.payscale.com