What is marriage and what makes it happy or unhappy

It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.

Marriage is the death of hope.

Marriage is sacred bond between two peoples,that can complete each other's in many ways. Work together arm in arm to create beautiful and harmonious family full of love and affection. ...to make it happy marriage is , there should be true love, understanding ,respect and trust
Too demanding is the source of unhappy marriage

Marriage is the the first step to creat family and family is the first step to creat community and community is the first step to creat country
so saying a happy marriage and a great harmonious family can lead to a great country

Marriage is temporary.  Divorce is forever.

Marriage is long periods of boredom interspersed with short bursts of frenetic activity.

Marriage has no big issue to give people happiness or unhappiness.
It is just a paper to do sex legally.  :)

syed zee wrote:

It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.

Love is all well and good, but there must be a little lust as well.

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3900/14597127729_3620865da7.jpg

mal wrote:

Marriage has no big issue to give people happiness or unhappiness.
It is just a paper to do sex legally.  :)

Is illegal sex okay and, if so, PM me your number. :D

Behave Fred!!!!  :dumbom:

Primadonna wrote:

Behave Fred!!!!  :dumbom:

Nicely or badly? :D

:D:D:D:D:D mas Fred you seem to getting off your hook huh!!!
Beware your kids mama watching you ha ha ha your so funny!!

Bidara sary wrote:

Dia tau, dia potong potong sosisku.

Ouch

mas fred wrote:
Bidara sary wrote:

Dia tau, dia potong potong sosisku.

Ouch

Serve you right ha ha ha ha

stumpy wrote:

Marriage is long periods of boredom interspersed with short bursts of frenetic activity.

That sounds like the entertainment industry.

well guys u r having fun and  all u have been or had been through it.but guy keep fun on a side marriage is something we don't understand or even we don't want to know or when we try to understand it or we over it or it over us both way we lose

First, be prepared to be open, honest and intimate with the person you love. When it starts to happen, be calm and relaxed. Don't hold back or withdraw.

Second, remember that the more of yourself you put into the relationship emotionally, the more joy and happiness you will get out of it. and thats can make us happy indeed

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
stumpy wrote:

That sounds like the entertainment industry.

Marriages can be very entertaining at times.... :D

mas fred wrote:

hahahaha  :lol:
illegal sex is also good but when doing it with one's own bf/gf only. ;)

mal wrote:
mas fred wrote:

hahahaha  :lol:
illegal sex is also good but when doing it with one's own bf/gf only. ;)

yeah what ever.  Marriage is for women the commonest mode of livelihood, and the total amount of undesired sex endured by women is probably greater in marriage than in prostitution.but on other hand The main problem in marriage is that for a man sex is a hunger like eating. If the man is hungry and cant get to a fancy French restaurant, he goes to a hot dog stand. For a woman, what is important is love and romance. i don't know what u think

Women like to be romanced and love to be loved.

stumpy wrote:

What Women Really Want: 4 Things Every Woman Needs In A Relationship
1 We want you to be honest.
2 We want to feel special.
3 We want a friend
4 We want to be wanted.

syed zee wrote:
stumpy wrote:

3 We want a friend
4 We want to be wanted.

5. We want to be listened
7. We want to be cared
8. We want to be respected
9. We want to be admired
:heart:

syed zee wrote:

First, be prepared to be open, honest and intimate with the person you love. When it starts to happen, be calm and relaxed. Don't hold back or withdraw.

Second, remember that the more of yourself you put into the relationship emotionally, the more joy and happiness you will get out of it. and thats can make us happy indeed

It kind of freaks me out when you add sentence fragments at the end of your copy & paste posts.  The juxtaposition is jarring.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
syed zee wrote:

It kind of freaks me out when you add sentence fragments at the end of your copy & paste posts.  The juxtaposition is jarring.

its not about copy and past its about to learn and reading skill and to much arguments also made marriages hell

To much fight to much pressure also can result to unhappy marriage

Bidara sary wrote:

To much fight to much pressure also can result to unhappy marriage

agreed with u just need to be more good listener then to be a good speaker

Accept eachothers imperfection,be great friends

To make a marriage a happy one there should be the openness to each other no secret in between,,,, :|

Bidara sary wrote:

To make a marriage a happy one there should be the openness to each other no secret in between,,,, :|

In marriage do thou be wise; prefer the person before money; virtue before beauty; the mind before the body.

mal wrote:
syed zee wrote:
stumpy wrote:

3 We want a friend
4 We want to be wanted.

5. We want to be listened
7. We want to be cared
8. We want to be respected
9. We want to be admired
:heart:

The real interpretation:
1.Why the hell do I smell ladies perfume on you?
2.If you would have dropped everything you did and take me to the shopping,(and buy everything I fancy).
3.We want a slave.
4.uhhh literally??for stealing that jewelry! :blink:
5. We want you to listen every crap that we say,and just listen don't interrupt.
6.No sixxx  ;)
7.Am a fragile china dish, so[HANDLE WITH CARE]
8.And oh ya from now on you call me Your highness and kiss my feet whenever we meet.
9.[ohh ya you are my miss universe ].
Please take this as light humour. 《I have indeed respect for wives , 》
Pss, I was kidding.

Wow u have no faith in marriage!!!!!

""The real interpretation:
2.If you would have dropped everything you did and take me to the shopping,(and buy everything I fancy).
3.We want a slave.
4.uhhh literally??for stealing that jewelry! 
5. We want you to listen every crap that we say,and just listen don't interrupt.
6.No sixxx   
7.Am a fragile china dish, so[HANDLE WITH CARE]
8.And oh ya from now on you call me Your highness and kiss my feet whenever we meet.
9.[ohh ya you are my miss universe ].""

Funny jokes indeed  :D:D:lol:

jacobk wrote:

Wow u have no faith in marriage!!!!!

Wow 'u' have no sense of humor .

i think 1 advantage of marriage is that, when u fall out of love with him or her  he or she falls out of love with u, it keeps u together until u fall in again. so Im done with men Im going to be alone. I have no luck with relationships. I dont think Im made for marriage just stop thinking these kind of things

You get out of a marriage what you put into it. If you put happiness into it and this is happiness is reciprocated then all is well. Put unhappiness and negativity into it then things will eventually fall apart.

stumpy wrote:

You get out of a marriage what you put into it. If you put happiness into it and this is happiness is reciprocated then all is well. Put unhappiness and negativity into it then things will eventually fall apart.

may be u right

The lady in the shop sprayed some on her wrist when I went to buy you some as a gift, but some went on me.
I didn't really like it but I was in a rush so I didn't have time to buy the gold necklace I decided to buy you instead; I'll wanted to surprise you, but we'll go together tomorrow so you can choose the one you like best.

That's a top quality lie that'll get you out of the soup, but it'll cost you the price of the gold.
However, your sausage will remain intact.

And to be a good liar you must have a good memory. No good for us Alzheimer sufferers   :huh:

personally I don't see the point of marriage.  why waste all that money for a piece of paper? go on a holiday instead.

It is you, as an individual who makes a marriage happy or unhappy. Your outlook on life and how you perceive marriage to be is part of this.

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR