Want to make friends with foreigner in saigon or vungtau city

hi friends,
i am now working in vungtau city. i just come back saigon at every weekend.
so want to make some foreigner friend in saigon or vungtau for getting together at weekend to drink cafe or Beer.... to exchange culture and working experience...

Thanks and Best regards,

Thomas Dinh

Hi,

I have a friend in Bui Vien. I usually meet her at weekends. drinking coffee or tea. She is an expat. Don't ask us for experiences cos life is fun. You will meet enthusiastic youth. Would you like to join?

Regards

thanks  for your information DEJAVU

how the way to meet your friend

I usually make an appointment with my friend in the Sunday's afternoon. Is it ok for you?

yes, iti s ok friend. where is she from? if could you give me her nickname or handphone. because sometime i am busy on sunday afternoon.

thanks a lot

I am sorry. I cant give you her id cos she doesnt use Expat.com any longer(she cant remember her password). About her handphone, it is a private information. I have to ask her before sending it to you. But don't worry. I will call you next week when we go together. Just come. They are very fresh and talkative.

ok thank you friend.

hope next time we can meet together. i also have some filipino friends, but they are so busy with english teaching work at training center. if it is possible i will take them to join with us for fun

:D yes.

anybody here!?

Dear Mr Dinh,

I'm not expat but I want to find friend in Vung Tau city to share the life. Can we be a friend ?

Hoang Thanh.

My pleasure to know and make friend with you . I can be reached by Skype nick: longrrna
Thanks