Dandruff problem

Is there any remedy for dandruff? I had this problem before moving to KSA, but that was very much under control (only in winter season). Now since i have been here for more then a year, it has grown severely. I have tried every anti dandruff shampoo but to no avail.

A month ago i went to my home country for my vacations and i noticed it reduced with time. But now again, its all overagain. The severeness is more when i am inside home and exposed to air conditioner for longer period of time and much much less when working outside in day light. Has Anyone else been through this here in KSA ?

aww, i feel badly about your problem, try doing deep conditioning of your scalp... with coconut and argan oil

Try natural home remedies: mix 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon, apply the mixture to your scalp and leave it for 30mins. then shampoo your hair and rinse thoroughly. You can also use olive oil to condition your hair and it can be very effective treatment for dandruff. just apply it directly to your scalp, leave it overnight covered with towel so it will not get into your pillow. Wash your hair the following morning with a good branded anti-dandruff shampoo and rinse it thoroughly. You can do it 3x a week to get the best result. Hope it helps...

Use the wonder remedy 'Tea tree oil' - a few drops in your shampoo would do the trick -  if you buy it in the concentrated form.

Not sure about the ratio but cold plain yogurt with apple cider vinegar, leave it on for a while then shampoo. It's feels nice when applied on the scalp and works wonders

Hope it works for you

I thnk you have dry scalf. I suggest you to apply olive oil on your hairs regularly basis. Keep your hairs wet with oil.

Shampoo your hair twice a day.

Thank you very much for the Replies. I will try some of the remedies mentioned above. lets see which one work for me.

have you tried to shave your head :-)

Nopes, i have never shaved off my head. Most recently, i have been trying to spend about 20-30 minutes daily in the sun and that helps to some extent. Will definitely try some of the suggested remedies.

Tea-tree oil rubbed through the scalp is good too.

Nice advice😊☺️  u take one egg and 3 spoons of yougert mix it in massage your head . Leave 15 minutes n then wash slowly with any shampoo . Try not to use much medications. Twice in a week u ll deffinetly feel diffrnece .😀

Thanks for the remedy. I will try this one.