RELOCATING TO POLAND

Hi all.

Me and my wife (Polish) are on the verge of relocating to Poland. Currently, I am in the process of learning the language as internet research showed me this is an absolute MUST. Originally, I am Russian, however I have migrated from Russia to Cyprus in 1996 and have lived in Cyprus for over 17 years now. I speak all Russian, English AND Greek as if they were my native languages.

I was wondering if any of you guys could suggest how to proceed once I am in Poland. I would love to think that I will be a little more proficient in Polish language in the very near future. However, I do not know whether my knowledge of Polish will be sufficiently good to undertake a job involving the language. So, I was hoping to find employment at one of the international (multilingual) companies in Warsaw for the time being. I already started my research about this but its a lengthy process. How possible may this be?

Thank you for your time and help beforehand.

Hello,

I am looking for Russian Speakers to work in Lodz as Data Analyst.
However I need to see Candidate's profile to check if it matches requirements.

Anyway, if you are interested in new job offers in Poland, send me your CV in English to nlz[at]cyclad.pl.

Have a nice day :)

Thank you so much for the proposition. I shall send the CV right over.

If possible, I am more interested for work in Warsaw as that is where we will stay.

Kind Regards

Is vacancy still actual?

hi,
if you have IT background  contact me please, i have job for you in Warsaw

HI doub77,

I would invite you to post your job offer in the job in Warsaw section. Thank you.