Outdoor Plastic Deck Chair / Garden Furniture?

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if there are any garden / outdoor furniture stores that sell plastic chairs. I need to buy one as soon as possible.

Would really appreciate any suggestions. Thanks,

Lee

Hi. You can find plastic chairs in any tradional market. I saw there are a lot of furniture shops on Nguyen Thi Thap street-district 7

Are you sure that he live in Q.7? :)

Dejavu.dot wrote:

Hi. You can find plastic chairs in any tradional market. I saw there are a lot of furniture shops on Nguyen Thi Thap street-district 7

charmavietnam wrote:

Are you sure that he live in Q.7? :)

Dejavu.dot wrote:

Feeling!

Instead of asking him again" where are you?" and wait for his respond which takes the same time, I prefer to guess and give advice. So if it is right, he can go to district 7 and if it is wrong, he will be sure to answer " No thanks, I am looking somewhere around in district..."

Metro has a choice of better quality stuff (and for people other than of short stature).

You can buy plastic chairs all over (one place is YERSIN @ VO VAN KIET aka EAST-WEST EXPRESSWAY) on the corner.

A wider selection at GIANTS S-market (NGUYEN VAN LINH @ NGUYEN LUONG BANG).

Thanks for all your suggestions. I'll report back and let you know the best place I found

chennai interior decors is a famous furniture manufacturer in chennai city
Chennai Interior Decors
#61 arcot road,
kodambakkam, chennai-24

chennai interior wrote:

chennai interior decors is a famous furniture manufacturer in chennai city

Why would anyone go to India to buy patio furniture when they live in VietNam?

There are plenty of plastic molders here and they even have wooden patio furniture at METRO. And no import duty.