French in Baku - seeking friends

Hello everybody, my name is Camille, I'm French and I just arrived in Baku.
I will be staying there for 6 months so I will be very happy to meet some people here.

Hi Camille ...welcome to Baku...
My name is Sabina and I'm from Baku...as a local I'm ready to help you so don't hesitate to contact me.
Thank you

Hello Camille!   :cheers:

kindly note that a new thread has been created as from your post on the Baku Forum so as to help you get better interactions.

Regards
Kenjee

Camilla welcomr

Welcome to Baku, Camille.

I will be glad to assist in showing you our city and best places. Don't hesitate to keep in touch.

Welcome to Baku. Enjoy your life here.

Hi camille.. I was once in your shoes..lol.. I've got the map of baku in my head.. could show you around if you wish.. A lot of interesting places and people await you..

Hello all!!

Just for info, you can also organize an Expat Meet up, and we shall do our best to invite all expats around to your venue!

All it takes, is somebody who takes the lead, sets the venue/date/time, and we shall invite all expats around you so as to make a great Expat.com Meet up!

So?!? Who's in?

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

[modéré: pas de pub svp]

Hi Camille,

Join me on FB at The English-Speaking Union of Azerbaijan https://www facebook.com/groups/tesua/ and add me facebook.com/peter.r.wong

And Institut Français d'Azerbaïdjan ... facebook.com/groups/ifa.bakou/?fref=ts

Kind regards,

Peter

Cher administrator - ce n'est pas de la publicite !!! C'est un site pour les expatries francophones en Azerbaidjan, repondant exactement a la demande de Camille...

Bienvenue Camille! Ça va? :)

Hello all

As we are on the Anglophone version of the site, I invite you to write only in English so as to ease interaction with other members.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Bienvenue à Bakou!
Guillaume

kenjee wrote:

Hello all

As we are on the Anglophone version of the site, I invite you to write only in English so as to ease interaction with other members.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi,

Also just moved here and want to meet new people. Let me know if you want to hang out.

T

Helooo

Welcome ..)

i am not from France but i can speak decent french..
do i stand a chance? :)

[Moderated: Wrong language.]

Hello Camilla. How are you? My name is Parvin. I live in Baku. I will be happy if I meet with you.
I hope we can spend good days with you. My mobile phone: ***. If you wish you can contact anytime.

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security