Manchester United Supporters Club - Saudi Arabia

Hello Red Devils,

I am planning to create a network of United fans and with aim of forming a official Man Utd fan club in Saudi Arabia. When I checked the Man Utd web site, there is a official fan club in Kuwait, Bahrain and UAE.

So why not in KSA? Therefore I am inviting all the die hard United fans to join hands with me and keep United flag flying high.

Thanks in advance,

RedDevil

Hey!

I am already a member of Manchester United Supporters Club in Jordan and we are currently working on finalizing the official recognition procedures. I am very interested in starting a Manchester United Supporters Club in Saudi Arabia as well considering the large fan base in the region

Please have a look at our Jordanian MSC:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B16hF_eVKeXOOWVzZF9zRW94ZjA/view?usp=sharing

Any united fans here?

(moderated: no copy/paste here)

Is there any whatsapp group for united fans in saudi arabia?

Sign me up, die hard fan of UTD!!

My husband is a fan, canbyounpkease send me details to pass on to him? 😊👹

I would be very happy to fill you in with further details and I would like to note that we are currently looking for fans who are available in Riyadh.

Please let me know where you are located and how many supporters you know in your area in order to get started

There is already aa supporters club known as MUSC of Saudi Arabia based in Dammam and RIyadh.Check them on twitter and Facebook

It's not an official one

They are planning to make it official.They are collecting members as of now

Hi Fans,
Am interested in ..please let me know.

Regards

[Moderated by kenjee : Please avoid personal contact infos on a public forum]

Manchester United fan here
Red Devil
GGMU

Ramsey, can you please send me your contact number or a link to United fan club in Dammam or Khobar

Hello people,

It's good to see positive feedback from you all.

As you all know very well KSA is geographically huge. So it's not easy to have a network for the whole country. May be we can have provincial clubs and then coordinate between each other.

In Sri Lanka we used to gather on match days (specially important matches) at pub and have fun. When the game kicks on the place looks like sea of red. ( yes, I am exaggerating little bit)

Is there any chance we can do the same here?

Come one Red Devils, time to roar together..

If everyone agree we can have a WhatsApp group to start with.

#GGMU