Have some questions to ask

Hello everyone,

My name is Smaragda ,I'm a 35 years old Greek teacher and I'm moving to Jeddah,Saudi Arabia next month.Certainly ,I'm very excited because this is my first time going abroad and the info I've got about Jeddah is great!I'm sure I;ll find more when I get there ,but there are things I would like to be aware;ex is there any place here in Athens  to get an abaya ?Can I get one in Dubai before I get my flight to Jeddah?Can I use euros instead of American $?Do I get a phone number for my phone  from the Jeddah airport?Can  I go to the banks to change euros or $?

Thank you for your time

You will get the chance to buy an abaya once you arrive in Saudi Arabia. At the airport, it's not a must that you wear it, but in the city, you have to wear it. You can also get a Saudi SIM card from the airport.

Thank you for the advices.Is it hard to get an abaya at Dubai Airport?

You can buy an abaya from Dubai airport, but it's going to be more expensive, I guess.

Salam sis. Just wear modest/decent clothing when you fly to jeddah ie. no revealing/ tight-fitting clothes, you can get abaya later, price starts at 100SAR. Money changer shops are all over the city, maybe you can ask your driver for a quick stop before heading at your accommodation..

As Lena said " Just wear modest/decent clothing when you fly to jeddah ie. no revealing/ tight-fitting clothes " and don worry cuz when they see a foreign  ppl at the airport they won't bothering u at all ..  and sure u will find banks and the exchange rates should be around 1 EUR = 5 SAR
and for the mobile i advice u to get a SiM card from "Mobily telecom" and choose " Wajed Plus Plan " so u will get 2 GB internet + 3000 minutes & SmS inside Mobily network + 200 minutes & SmS for the other network and all of this for 150 SAR ( about 30 EUR )
hope that i answerd all of ur questions and f u need anything don't hesitate to ask :)