How can I get employment in either UK or US ?

hi  all expats. Im a malawian man living  in uae. I have good experience in hospitality since  2004  I have been  working as guest service at 5* hotel  till  now . I'm so  willing to study  & work in UK or US but  I don't  know how  to go about it.  I need  help since I have never  been in  these countries.

Hello kstevester  :cheers:

Kindly note that your thread is now on the England Forum so as to help you get better response.

If you wish to seek information to move to the U.S, I invite you to please create a new thread in the USA Forum.

To better understand the procedures for going to work and visas related issues, I invite you to browse through the numerous articles we have in our Living in England guide

Regards
Kenjee

Hello my friend Keste,

You are not alone, there are 245 countries in the world and probably people in 235 of the countries would like to work and live in the UK or USA, so how do we solve this problem?

Most of the developed nations have a system of legal and organised IMMIGRATION where they allow a number of foreigners( or "Aliens" as they are called in the US law, as if they come from some other planet).

You need to posses educational, professional  qualifications and skills along with the right experience, this will increase your chances of finding employment in the 'developed west'.

The ironic reality is that by the time you have acquired the qualities mentioned above, you will realize that you do not need to move any where!