Native German Speakers Wanted!

Hello my name is Nathalie,

I am looking for native German speakers to join our young and dynamic sales team (with our without direct experience in Forex).
We will provide paid training
Competitive base + high bonuses
Please contact me in inbox if relevant.

Best Regards

Hello Nathalie!

Please note that we have a dedicated space for job seekers and job proposals, I suggest you place an advert over there for better exposure to the employment world and to reach out to potential candidates: Sales agent job opportunities in Israel

Regards
Kenjee

Hi Nathalie

My name is Barbara, I'm a native German Speaker living in the german speaking part of Switzerland. I have been working in the financial industry here for years now. I had also lived for two years in the US and for one year in Mexico in my 20s. I'm fluent in french, english, spanish. My italian is basic. Your job offer sounds interesting to me as I'm always keeping an eye out for a new challenge. A job would give me the opportunity to live in Israel, which has been my dream for quite some time now, I have visited several times already and I travelled around Israel quite a bit. I love the country, I love the people, the climate, the diversity of culture, the diversity of religion, the food, the history. I would absolutely love to learn hebrew.

I can definitely offer open-mindedness and flexibility, good education, work experience in the financial sector and eagerness to learn. If you are interested I will gladly send you my CV.

Would you mind giving me more detailled information about the job offer. I understand it involves foreign exchange trading? Where would the work place be located? Is there a fixed income or is the salary totally dependent on the performance?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards, Barbara