Whole-seller for clothes

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone tell me where to find a place for inauthentic/copy of branded clothes but still made with good fabric, and good quality (both for women and men) something like whole-seller. I'm going to sell back those clothes :)

Really appreciate your help guys.

Regards,
Feny

Hi,

You should order clothes from taobao. The price must be cheaper much. I can give you an email of a shipper if you decide to do that.

Regards

Hi Dejavu,

I would be happy to do that. Just send me the email please :)

Thanks alot

Feny x

Yeah, cheap Chinese clothes are cheap. Price is their strength.

You can check online but I checked a lot of places in hcm, all of they have very high price. This man is from Ha Noi, the cheapest and reliable shipper but you have to pay 250 000 for shipping products from Ha Noi to HcM by airplane. They usually ship the products for my friend within 12 days but it can be 17 days due to Vietnam-chinese problem. Their storage is in Guangdong so when you book taobao, you should order from closest shipper so the transportation fee will be cheaper.
[email protected]
You can give me your email, I will give you the sample form to fill in. Waiting for his reply can take 1- 2 days, he will ask you the same " pls fill in this form.."

Binh Tay  market is another choice  :)

Actually, wholesales in Vietnam travel to Guangzhou, China to buy.
Re-selling in HCMC is not cheap....