Help with Moving to Mauritius

Can anyone direct me to a company that handles visas,property purchases,basically a company that can provide all the services an expat would need.Also which area would be the best to relocate to in Mauritius.Being Muslim,is there a nice upmarket area with a large muslim population,mosque and schools.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Muslims represent about 15pct of the population of Mauritius. As such you have muslim schools, mosques, etc ...

Thanks Neetesh and jibeme for your help.

Hi Neetesh not sure why your link was moderated.Not sure if you can resend it to me.Only by requesting help from people can we establish the right contacts to move and settle.Thanks for your help Neetesh.

Hi!

Lets move to private message.

Neetesh wrote:

Lets move to private message.

Read : let's try to sell you something in private ? Should it be the case, Imtiazj, please report

Thanks

Hi Julien!

Just to let you know that I never intended to sell anything to Imtiaz in private. This guy needed help to direct him to a company that handles visas, property purchases, basically a company that can provide all the services an expat would require. Since I have friends who have taken the services of the company recommended to Imtiaz before and that they were very satisfied with it, I gave him the link so that he could be in touch with them. But since the link was moderated and that Imtiaz requested to me to resend him the link, I could see no choice but to move to private messages to avert an another moderation.

Hi Julien ,Neetesh just forwarded me the link in pvt of a reputable company with a proven track record.Neetesh didn't try at anytime to sell me anything.Thanks again for your kind help Neetesh.Thank you Julien for this forum where expats can communicate their experiences and i understand your reasons for moderating certain posts.

@Imtiazj

Salaam. did you come right and have you moved down already? I'm  also looking at relocating. maybe we can sit and share ideas?

Hello ahmedmayet98,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f60a.svg

This thread is quite old.

I invite you to create a new thread on the Mauritius forum to ask your question.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team
@Cheryl

Hello Cheryl,

What do you mean?

Arty22
This is an old post(2014) and is inactive.
So if you are seeking current information then open a new post on the subject.