Filipino need info

hi i am a filipino who arrived yesterday here in rabat and is currently staying in agdad..our first time to be in morocco. we came from libya and would stay temporarily could anyone who is near to mihad hotel be kind enough to let me know so we can visit u and would like to ask some informations and directions as to important places..thanks in advance to those who are willing to help..godbless.

Hi verkath,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I have created a new topic as from your post on the Rabat forum for more visibility.

sunday go to mcdo you see lots of filipinos ;)
i like to help sana kaya lang i have a newborn baby to take care
until when po kayo dito sa morocco?

Hi!

I'm Gerik, a Filipino, will stay in Morocco for a month. Can't speak French and Arabic thou. I am looking for English or Filipino Speaking Community here in Rabat who can help me find a flat (for long term since will be staying every other month here), teach me how to speak french, and give directions on different tourist destinations here. Will try to go to Mcdo this Sunday. 😊

Thanks!

Hello. I am sid. Im planning to move in rabat as well. Im currently in tripoli po. Do i need to book a hotel first before i go in morocco or i  can find after i arrived? Is that possible?

Thank u

You can find somewhere after you arrive, you don't need to have an hotel reservation for visa purposes as far as I am aware.

However, it is obviously much more convenient and less stressful to have an hotel room booked for the end of a long and tiring journey.

Try researching hotels on TripAdvisor.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/

San pwede manood ng laban ni pacquiao sa sunday? Wala kwenta cable tv dito s hotel.

turonism wrote:

San pwede manood ng laban ni pacquiao sa sunday? Wala kwenta cable tv dito s hotel.

ENGLISH please. !!!. This is an ENGLISH speaking forum.
Thank you.

It's been nearly a year...So verkath, how did you get on?