Looking for Part time maganize model

hi, i am john.looking for part time magazine model for coming product.Anyone interest please inbox me.
For sure, i am very easy going and open minded person. Will like to make friend who are loving shooting photo, nice as well.
Cheers.

I recommen our user "mas fred" - he is the perfect model for your project!

Hi John,

Please post your ad in the Casting jobs in Malaysia section, it is in fact the most appropriate section for your ad.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

im looking for part time maganize model ^^,

feb yeap wrote:

im looking for part time maganize model ^^,

If you are looking for someone to model for you I suggest that you give a lot more information about the job, like work hours, pay, expenses, work location etc.
That way people can then make an informed decision about contacting you. 

Thank you.

beppi wrote:

I recommen our user "mas fred" - he is the perfect model for your project!

I'm sheepish.

NOTE WELL.
Never meet people from ads like this unless you take a large friend with you.
An MMA champion is always a good choice.

hi
and what about payment etc?

Hi John.

WOuld send me the details of the model that u looking for?
TQ ^^

You've replied to an old post from a poster who hasn't been active for two years so you're only likely to get an answer of the OP gets email notifications.

HI Fred,

TQ for the alert. Was new in this account & didn't notice about it. Thanks again.

Hi. Is this job still available? Im lookkng for a part time job and free on the weekends. Please contact me on whatsapp ***. Thank you.

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Natasyah Chong,

Please note that this thread is actually very old and the offer is no more available.
I invite you to post your job search in the Jobs in Malaysia section please, it might raise your chances.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers: