About fiancee visa in Norway

I'll just delete this profile. Usually when you press 'reply' on any other site it replies to that person. Wouldn't want to 'annoy' anyone. Anyway, good luck to everyone, but I'm out.

I have a question.do need to get a new cenomar and NSO again with red ribboned and authentication by dfa in manila to enter the marriage in norway.?i hope someone could me some idea.i want to do all docs i need before i go to norway this 25 october on fiancee visa.

Hello berai... i read somewhere on the net that our cenomar should be new not issued later than 4 mos. So better have a new forms and red ribbon :) just bring both docs with you. The old and the new when you go to norway

Do i need to get stamp again from norwegian embassy and pay 1600?

I have book my flight to cebu this evening.i hope it would just be ok the red ribbon and no need the stamp from embassy?so i wouldnt neet to go back in norwegian embassy to get stamp.i will just use DHL in cebu .

berai wrote:

I have a question.do need to get a new cenomar and NSO again with red ribboned and authentication by dfa in manila to enter the marriage in norway.?i hope someone could me some idea.i want to do all docs i need before i go to norway this 25 october on fiancee visa.

Hi Berai :-)

Is Cenomar a document to certify that you are single? Here we call it Certificate of Non Impediment to Marriage.

you need only to bring the singleness authentication by dfa for your marriege here in norway not more than 4 months

berai wrote:

Do i need to get stamp again from norwegian embassy and pay 1600?

Most probably yes :) when i was in the embassy i met a filipina authenticating her MC,,, she's flying to Norway to migrate. And embassy gave her the list of instruction on what to do next when she arrive in Norway. I think its about on how to register their marriage in Norway.

So i believe we need all docs legalized by norwegian embassy.

for me its no need to stamp by the embassy as long as you authenticated your singleness.thats the requirments to marriege here.i am marriege here in norway last year for fiancee visa.

carla40 wrote:

you need only to bring the singleness authentication by dfa for your marriege here in norway not more than 4 months

Thanks for the clarification Carla40 :-)

God bless. By the way, where you will be in Norway?

Hi everyone :-)

Is there anyone who has received a response from UDI or knows anyone who has?

Am almost at 11 months of waiting...

Heard back on family immigration but not sure that goes down the same paths. Maybe call them and ask where you are at as you've exceeded the wait time of nine months.

ChrissyJohansen wrote:

Heard back on family immigration but not sure that goes down the same paths. Maybe call them and ask where you are at as you've exceeded the wait time of nine months.

Hi :-)

We called and they said we are still in line... How long did you have to wait?

I waited around five weeks, but I think I got lucky

ChrissyJohansen wrote:

I waited around five weeks, but I think I got lucky

Wooow you are so lucky!

We shall contact UDI and get back here with an update :-)

Ludz unsa pag off ani ?nag dili nlu kadawat.

Hello everyone,,, i've got my visa today! It took me  3 weeks to wait :)

cris_bags1218 wrote:

Congratulations!!!! You are very fortunate :-) That was really fast!

cris_bags1218 wrote:

Hi :-)

Was your application for a fiance permit?

Yes fiance permit... i actually left a message here in expat informing that i just applied for visa. I pass my application Oct 2

cris_bags1218 wrote:

Yes fiance permit... i actually left a message here in expat informing that i just applied for visa. I pass my application Oct 2

Hi! Congrats! You're so lucky...did they interview your fiance in Norway?

Hi cris_bags1218,

Was your fiance called in by UDI or police for an interview?

gatindi wrote:

Hi cris_bags1218,

Was your fiance called in by UDI or police for an interview?

Hi tam... he didn't undergo interview by the police in Norway. Only those application that is being sent by embassy or foreign service mission to Norway UDI, are the cases that taking long time to process.

In our case... we have met the requirements for fiance permit so the Norwegian Embassy Manila didn't require further investigation in our case,,, and give us the approval right away.

In my application... i even put 10 pages of our collages picture. I choose to do that to further describe our relationship... so it will be concrete and visible to them. I attached it to description of relationship and wedding plans.

Hi Cris congrats.. The embassy or foreign service mission has the capability to do not forward the papers to UDI norway? Because when i submit my application in Royal Norwegian Embassy in Abu Dhabi they told me right away that they will forward the papers to UDI Norway without telling me that they have to review the papers and if they can't decide then they have to send it to Norway.. I guess the embassies has different rules? Well, anyway we can't do anything than to wait.. If i know about it then i should have submit my application in Norway Embassy in Philippines.. Goodluck girl and have safe trip.. God bless!

Dj08 wrote:

Hi Cris congrats.. The embassy or foreign service mission has the capability to do not forward the papers to UDI norway? Because when i submit my application in Royal Norwegian Embassy in Abu Dhabi they told me right away that they will forward the papers to UDI Norway without telling me that they have to review the papers and if they can't decide then they have to send it to Norway.. I guess the embassies has different rules? Well, anyway we can't do anything than to wait.. If i know about it then i should have submit my application in Norway Embassy in Philippines.. Goodluck girl and have safe trip.. God bless!

Yeah not all foreign service mission or embassy are authorized by udi to give approval of fiance visa. If you will search on Norway.ph website they mention that ROYAL NORWEGIAN EMBASSY MANILA is the first foreign service mission that was authorized by UDI norway to process and issue visa for partners, spouse visa. And when i submit my docs to them they inform me of the said matter.

So it really depends which foreign service mission you will apply.

http://www.norway.ph/studywork/visaandr … EfA7H3QG2c

That's the link on NORWEGIAN EMBASSY MANILA. that is where they mention about it. That embassy can make decisions in RESIDENCE PERMIT to Norway

Thats a good news for filipinos.. Of i have know about this prior to my application then i should went home instead and applied in there.. I am from Cebu actually.. Thanks for the link.. I'm gonna tell my fiancee about it.. By the way when did the new system implemented? I submit my applicatio March 2014.. And the UDI said we are still in the line and the result will not be possible this year.. Might be early next year..

Hi cris...thanks for your reply. Any idea if they are considering the date of the wedding? I'll just wait and I hope it won't take that long. Goodluck to us who are still waiting. Have a safe travel cris!

Dj08 wrote:

Thats a good news for filipinos.. Of i have know about this prior to my application then i should went home instead and applied in there.. I am from Cebu actually.. Thanks for the link.. I'm gonna tell my fiancee about it.. By the way when did the new system implemented? I submit my applicatio March 2014.. And the UDI said we are still in the line and the result will not be possible this year.. Might be early next year..

That new system commence july 15, 2013 for Norwegian embassy manila. Please read the link
http://www.norway.ph/studywork/visaandr … EfPsE6wpDt

tam24 wrote:

Hi cris...thanks for your reply. Any idea if they are considering the date of your wedding? I'll just wait and I hope it won't take that long. Goodluck to us who are still waiting Have a safe travel cris!

Well in my application form i stated that we are planning to get married hopefully december this year. In the letter i recieve they mention that we have met the requirements to be granted for visa. Didn't specify which.... but its a big points if your fiance didn't recieve support from NAV, permanently employed with more than 250,000 NOK or above per year and have a house contract.

Calling on Berai  :-)

Have a wonderful trip to Norway!!

See you there soon :-)

Hi gatindi ,I arrived here yesterday  ,have you got your approval already?

berai wrote:

Hi gatindi ,I arrived here yesterday  ,have you got your approval already?

Hi Berai!

How wonderful!!!

No...we have no news yet...very hopeful though :-)

does the pictures of the couple is the requirements? because when i have applied my application the embassy did not ask for it.

sol368 wrote:

does the pictures of the couple is the requirements? because when i have applied my application the embassy did not ask for it.

Hi sol... pictures is not a requirement for the visa application. Including pictures was just MY OWN CHOICE.  When i hand in my application to the embassy, i told them that i included our pictures as an attachment to "Description of Relationship and Wedding plans" letter. They said to me... "its fine and its good that you have printed the pictures in bond paper,, some applicant gave us a picture in 4R size. Better printed in bond paper its easier for us to put them together with your documents"

And yes they took all the pictures i gave to them. 10 pages of pictures collage :) its good that I TRIED. Im thinking the pictures serve as a good help in my fast visa approval.

you are very lucky. we been waiting for so long. it is about 9 months our applications in november.

Thanks sol... i felt really lucky. I feel sorry for others who's waiting long to get response. Lets just hope you all get positive response after long waiting for your visa.

hi guys , is anyone here can help me i am applied for a fiancee visa in the phil . how long it will take? my interview would be  in the 10th of november im 5 months pregnant wish to give birth in norway
thanks a lot

riza9519 wrote:

hi guys , is anyone here can help me i am applied for a fiancee visa in the phil . how long it will take? my interview would be  in the 10th of november im 5 months pregnant wish to give birth in norway
thanks a lot

Hi there :-)

Please read through the thread, there are some from Phil who got approved in less than a month, they will be able to give you tips...Good luck and I pray that your wish to give birth in Norway is fulfilled :-)

All the best :-)