Looking for a hostel cheap and good

Hey, I looking for a cheap and good standard hostel in Saigon/ Hcm. The price should be max 10 Usd per night.
Any advices or information would be appreciate. I can look up at hostel.com, but no.
I looking  for people that have stayed on any of significant hostel with good feeling or experiences.

Thanks

Hi,

What area do you want to stay and how many days will you stay in HCM?

Around D3, phu nhuan, no D1. I stay 1-2 weeks.

Why do you want to stay in district 3 and Phu Nhuan? Bc you think the hotels can be cheaper?
Do you like dorm? There is a dorm hotel in district 1-Cống Quỳnh. Just some meter to district 3. The price is 120oood/day, including breakfast.

Well. I just remember a good hotel for you. Maybe it does not locate in the area you want but it is just a suggestion. Pls check it here: http://www.agoda.com/vi-vn/hong-kong-ka … ty-vn.html
My friend and I were here in the new year eve when it was too  late to go home.

hello breitho,
if you don't find ear D 3 - I tried a nice ^ clean hostel with friendly owners in D 12, 150'000 VND ($ 6) at  night, wifi inclusive. The name is Dai Phat, near the "METRO"-market in D 12. If you want I can send you a snap-shot of the map from google-earth.
kind regards

thanks very much for the information sailingholidays -:)
yes, please send me a snapshot of the location please, thanks again. -:)

Please give me your email or skype & I send you inmedially.
Kind regards

oh hey, I the place and found the location, but thanks a lot for your kindness, thanks

Dejavu.dot,

What did you think of your stay at Hong Kong Kaiteki? I think it's the first capsule hotel in VN.

Hi there,
You can look up the website
m.batdongsan.com.vn/cho-thue-nha-tro-phong-tro-quan-1
  There's many place for rent less than $10.00 USD per a day, it nice and clean, the room equipped with furniture, air conditioning and anything that you need.
  Good luck

yttocs wrote:

Dejavu.dot,

What did you think of your stay at Hong Kong Kaiteki? I think it's the first capsule hotel in VN.

Hi yttocs,

I arrived the hotel at 1 or 2 am. Very tired. Since this hotel is new, everything is very comfortable.

Regards.