Buying Second hand gadget

Hello friends...

Buying a second hand gadget for me is so cool not because its cheaper than the brand new.. its because its totally tested and has a peson who explain the all worked apps... in my country..huh,!
but i dunno if that buying second hand here in KSA is good or Am i safe to buy that here? i mean
In my country we transact through meet ups.. how about here in KSA?

Please I need you precious advice
Thanks

What gadget?  In general, I would not buy a computer, smartphone, or related item second hand.  TV, stereo system, DVD player, probably.

a mobile... why we should not buy mobile?

android phone i mean

Computers and smartphones are more delicate/sensitive compared to TVs, washing machines, etc, and as such, are more likely to go awry.  I just wouldn't, but everybody is different.

Ahh Okay thanks for info friends... i go for brandnew phone...

Hello friends,

There is a culture in different communities and countries of buying used electronic gadgets like mobile phone.

If your close friend or relative has upgraded his mobile which probably has a few months warranty on it, if the price is a bargain, i would not mind buying it.

My experience with the shops or OLX type sale is that almost 50 percent of the gadgets have some kind of intermittent or other fault which you can not check with in a short time of say 25 minutes, and since there are so many features on a phone set now a days, you can not check them all.

Conclusion: If the seller is giving me a money back guarantee for say 2 days, i will buy it, any thing else is not worth the trouble and the hassle!