Yahoo Mail Not Working in KSA

Hi,

My yahoo mail is not logging in since morning of 22nd July 2014. I have checked with all my friends in Saudi Arabia, they have the same problem. But surprisingly here on this forum, nobody is talking about it.

My page comes with the message " SSL Connection Error" but others have different messages displayed on their screens. Is there anyone who is experiencing the same situation ?

Yeah I am experiencing the same problem. Don't know what to do about it.

Any one out there to help us out?

YES, I have the same situation with the exact details, I tried to contact Yahoo but I faced the same message  " SSL Connection Error "

I don't know what to do next ?

any idea please share

Regards,

Ahmed

yes i am getting same problem with same message SSL error

To use yahoomail in pc. Download hotspot shield, and for android phones use the email apps for android and sync to yahoomail.

I hope.it will be a great help oit there

same  problem here.

Yes for me too. from morning itself.

Yes, I am facing the same problem

mharc d spark wrote:

To use yahoomail in pc. Download hotspot shield, and for android phones use the email apps for android and sync to yahoomail.

I hope.it will be a great help oit there

Thank you so much, It worked !!

I used ultrasurf on my laptop and i was able to log into yahoo mail.

Download Firefox latest version or Follow the error fix option

If you're using Internet Explorer: At the top go to Tools then Internet Options, then click on the tab that says Advanced. Scroll down through the list and you want to make sure that "Use SSL 3.0" is checked.

If you're using Firefox: At the top go to Tools, then Options. Then the tab that says Advanced. Click on the tab in the lower portion that says Encryption. Make sure "Use SSL 3.0" is selected.

If you're using Google Chrome: Uninstall and reinstall the .

yes yahoo mail is down from 2 days............
i am surprised that yahoo service is down..

I am also facing the same problem from yesterday. I am surprised that yahoo mail is not working from 2 days.

one solution: you can connect to some vpn and then login to yahoo. it will work bec it worked for me...
enjoy....
I have used ..private tunnel .com
or hotspot shield or any other..

Use any proxy site or Ultrasurf, HotsPot Shield etc. It works

I cannot access mail.yahoo.com,  it says "This web page is not available"   - I still use Win XP.,  but can go to any other sites without any problem... my other PC where I use Win 7 also has the same problem.. I am isolated from the world when I need this mail very badly as all my informaton is there...now I wonder what will happen to my yahoo mail where I am paying my I can access.  I was going like a mad dog trying to solve my problem thinking that is my PC with virus and my Modem config corrupted.. but that is not... I wish someone sent me an email on this much before other than wasting my time and affecting me.... This is what the technical world is all about.  Tunneling is not good as sometimes that software has malware and tracking... I had enough of that..     Is that a problem related with what Microsoft says? please see the web address as below?

google.com.sa/search?q=mail.yahoo.com&source=univ&tbm=nws&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=cgDQU72mA-Tb7Abry4CICQ&ved=0CDsQkSU&biw=1280&bih=911

With my great respect..
Marcos A. dos Santos  - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

Still living with the problem and wasting time...  it this blocked permanently?

One temporary solution is to import all your yahoo mails to a gmail account. You have to create a gmail account first where you can then retrieve all your yahoo mails to your gmail.

About time yahoo should fire its CEO. Eversince she took over, more and more incidents like this happen to yahoo accounts.

Why dont you use Ultrasurf or any other proxy site. At least for temporary purpose, you will be able to check all your yahoo mails.

But can you use these proxy sites as like a normal email services?

I didnt get your point?

I can open my yahoo mails through Tor Web browser and also through ultrasurf as long as the yahoo mail server is down. Once things are normal, i will stop using them. I cant see any other solution at this time. Please share if you have any other better idea.

Like I suggested, you can create a gmail account and then import all your yahoo mails there. You can then be able to have back a normal emailing activities just like with your yahoo account.

Okay thanks for that. And whats the negative side of opening mails with this software or proxy sites or Tor browser?

Here's the deal with using gmail to retrieve your yahoo mails:

1. Create a gmail account.
2. Once it's activated, go to Settings>Account and Import>Import Mail and Contacts.
3. Choose "Import from another address"
4. A window will appear where you have to type in your yahoo account
5. Another window will appear where you have to type in your password for the account you're
retrieving emails from
6. Wait for sometime as gmail tries to import all your emails from yahoo. You will eventually
see all your yahoo mails in your gmail inbox and you can resume normal emailing activities.

Hope that somehow helped.

I dunno frankly. I'm just wondering if these proxy sites can be used as normal emailing services, with all the features that we can experience from the likes of yahoo, gmail or hotmail.

Besides, I'm wary of these sites that I've heard only now as they might be easily compromised.

Anyhow, Thanks for letting us know the alternate way of retrieving yahoo mails. Much appreciated.

you're welcome:)

My Yahoo mail start working normally :)

now it is working......
or you can use any proxy or hotspot shield...

I can open myYahoo but everything else relating to yahoo (including mail) is blocked on both IE 11 and Chrome. Even adding Yahoo.com on IE trusted sites did not help. I checked Windows Defender but came-up blank.

It's not a login problem because I can access Yahoo mail from my iPad. It does not seem to be a Computer problem either because I can access Yahoo imported on MSN mail on the same Computer - a Samsung laptop running on Win 8.1.  Riyadh    :)