Book exchange

New in town(Nairobbery)
Does anyone know of a paperback exchange in town?

Hello deryck,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Could you kindly give a little introduction of yourself in order for other members to get to know you better and see what exactly you are looking for? :)

Thanks & best regards
Olivier
Expat.com Team

I recently arrived in Nairobi though I did live here with my family in the mid 90's for 5 years.
Read a lot of thriller, adventure titles, Ken Follett, Cussler, Higgins,Ludlum and such light stuff. Almost run out of the supply I brought with me from SA so would like to swap for similar authors.

Hello deryck  :cheers:

I suggest you to place an advert in our section Buy, sell, exchange books in Nairobi to increase your chances to find people who would be interested in exchanging book with you.

Regards
Kenjee

Nina, I know this reply is quite late, but I really like the sound of meeting once a month for a book exchange!

I would be happy to give it a try. There was a book exchange running a while back but it seems to have folded

Hey.. I hope this doesn't come too late...There is a book exchange in Adams Arcade in the Toy Market. That's where most of us exchange or borrow books...

Cool.
Where do I find Adams Arcade and Toy Market?

Where do you live?  Adams Arcade is on Ngong Road after Nakumat Prestige if you're coming from the city centre. Once you get to Adams ask anyone for directions to the market, it is known to everyone ( most people are pretty helpful). Our favourite book exchange is at the corner of the road that goes to Winner's Church. You'll be lost for choice..Best wishes..

Thanx.Will check it out.

Hi,welcome to Nairobi