Can i do housejob in dammam, saudia after my mbbs clearance?

Hello everyone. I want to know is there any system of housejob in dammam saudia coz im going to marry after my mbbs from pakistan and i m tensed about my housejob. Kindly if anyone of you know let me know. thanks

As to my knowledge u cannot.

:(

I guess you can, a friend of mine has already done his internship from one of the govt. clinic in Dammam. He had done
his MBBS from Peshawar and was a silver medalist from KMC.

Anything is possible in SA, as long as you have the right connections!

Thank u so much for giving me a hope for my future.. Im also from peshawar doing mbbs here.

There will be openings in the ministry of health at the end of this year. If you could come to KSA during this time, you can have a chance. Be sure to attest all the doc from the concerned institutes and also from the foreign office.

Thank you but i will come after my marriage in 2016 InshaAllah to ksa..  Hope so then can find out a good hospital for intership :-(

There will be openings in the ministry of health at the end of this year. If you could come to KSA during this time, you can have a chance. Be sure to attest all the doc from the concerned institutes and also from the foreign office.

Getting tensed about something that will happen after two years is not appreciable.
Have some peace of mind and relax, after all medicine itself is a tough subject.

Yeah dear bro salah you are right. Thanks for the reply Anyways. And stay blessed always :-)