A month here at Bahrain

Hello everyone....its barely been a month here at Bahrain and im totally liking the country....except for the fact that im not equally satisfied with my job...well basically im a nepelase and from India.currently im looking for new avenues in terms of job,to be precise i want to change my visa and the company and im looking for a job at 4-5 star property as im a hotel mgmt graduate and  i have worked previously with the Oberoi Bangalore India as a front office associate

dewakar wrote:

Hello everyone....its barely been a month here at Bahrain and im totally liking the country....except for the fact that im not equally satisfied with my job...well basically im a nepelase and from India.currently im looking for new avenues in terms of job,to be precise i want to change my visa and the company and im looking for a job at 4-5 star property as im a hotel mgmt graduate and  i have worked previously with the Oberoi Bangalore India as a front office associate

Hi dewakar - welcome to Bahrain.

You could have started a new discussion thread for your message rather than use someone else's.

As far as your job in concerned, I recommend you post an ad in the classified section on this website. A small word of advise though - please think hard and long about leaving your present job, especially since you are just one month into it. It may lead to unnecessary complications and expenses to you.

It's only been a month, stick it out for bit longer. Things might change :-)

If you can stick around for a year, changing jobs is much easier as you can transfer your visa to another employer.