How can I find a job with an NGO or non-profit organisation?

Hello

I am moving to Mauritius in September and would like to line up a job to start in December or January. (Initially, I will be coming out to Mauritius as a dependent on my partners occupation permit as he has secured a lectureship at Middlesex University in Vacaos.) I am keen to work in an urban planning, community development and/or project co-ordination or management role, and am particularly interested in helping to improve the living conditions for people who live in urban slums. I am keen to work on improving affordable housing and sanitation standards, local economic development and social sustainability. I would be happy to work in an entry level graduate role and to work my way up. Can anyone suggest any good recruitment agencies or organisations to contact for this line of work please? I work as Community Planning Manager for a non-profit neighbourhood renewal organisation in London at the moment and am close to finishing my RTPI-accredited course in Urban and Regional Planning.

Thanks

Tessa

Tessa,

Check :

http://www.myjob.mu/vacancies.php?type=industries

Kind rgds

Treeyam

Thank you!