Do you ever feel disconnected from the world?

I always have this kind of feeling. That its like i am look myself from outside of my self. (weird it is right?). it like your not at the right track. feels like this you are in a movie?  the feeling that there is a barrier between you and the outer world, as can happen in depression (derealization/depersonalization) but that you feel that you are too much aware of every bit of what is happening on your surrounding and the people around you doesn't even have any idea of what you are experiencing and what is happening. That feeling of being not you yourself. That you are not on your own body? and when your looking at the mirror you cant see that it is you even though you know that it is you who's standing there?

Does anyone else feel like this? experience this?

Just live your life as simple as it is. Do not make things more complicated. Do not think too much. Live, love and pray. Do what your heart says and it will make you at ease. Be positive.  God bless kabayan!

Are u on amphetamine ?

It happens when you are doing things outof pressure.you might lose yourself by always doing what others want.you forget your hobbies and likes..hey just be assertive.make your decision and stick to it.always do activities that interests you..have good sleep.good friends and of all meditation