From Cape Town to kuwait in August 14 - hallo!

Hi everyone in Kuwait.
I will soon be moving to the wonderfully sunny and hot kingdom of kuwait from a sunny and beautiful Cape Town South Africa in August.  Hope to see some countrymen there to teach me the ropes.
I will be teaching at 1 of the schools there.

Stay well
Tc

Welcome to Kuwait bro  :par:

Thank you!   You are my first official non-work Kuwaiti contact! You must feel so honoured. Lol. :-)
What do you do there?

Welcome to Kuwait

Thank you very much C!
I'm not there yet hopefully I will arrive end of August.  I will probably be staying around Mahboula.

I appreciate your welcome - its great to know there are friendly faces around to look forward to!

Tc

You are welcome

Welcome to Kuwait in advance TC.

Thank you very much Moo... :-). I appreciate it.  Just wish I'm there already... This waiting for paperwork is crazy. :-)

Hey hey from Cape Town myself,  let us know when you reached kuwait. ☺

Mon, jy's n Vaalie! ;) Not from Cape Town :P

Hey almal!
Nice to hear from you all - will love to meet up and share your experiences - even if it is over a cup of coffee when I eventually get there!
En ja! Kaap is BO!  LOL.

Kaaps bo all the way!☺

Welcome to Kuwait!  :cheers:

Absolutely! Been going through the same for the last few weeks....

I'll be located in Mahboula myself! Also from CPT. Would love to join a circle of friends....

I'll be moving to Mahboula from Cape Town at the end of August myself, teaching at one of the schools in Hawally...

We must get together!!  ;-).

Hi

We are a family from Gauteng living here for the last 3 years.

We live in Shaab, which school will you join?

Oh you guys are from Gauteng...  Well I assume then not a Stormers fan!  Lol!  Its great to hear from u and that u have lived there for 3 years.  Give me (us) comfort.

I shall be somewhere in Salwa I think, not sure.

Are you a teacher too?

Hi,

We are from Durban. Teachers too.
Hope you've settled well by now.