Tango

Any tango dancers ?

Try posting in the Finland forum. There are loads in that country.

Bonjour à tous,

@Abéd al amaireh : Êtes vous danseur de Tango ou recherchez vous des personnes pour apprendre le Tango?

@laduqesa : Pourquoi suggérer à un membre de faire un post dans le forum Finland alors qu'il habite à Rabat?  :unsure

Cordialement
Kenjee

kenjee wrote:

Bonjour à tous,

@laduqesa : Pourquoi suggérer à un membre de faire un post dans le forum Finland alors qu'il habite à Rabat?  :unsure

Cordialement
Kenjee

Seeing as we're in the anglophone forum, I'll answer in English. Tango is not a big thing in Morocco. I've never heard of anyone doing it or organising it. However, it is HUGE in Finland and loads of Finns come to Morocco direct on charter flights to Agadir and Marrekech. So he could ask for Finnish tango afficianados if they are coming to Morocco and if they might get together.

Yes, I know, mea culpa, I should have spelled it out in words of one syllable, shouldn't I?

siziff wrote:

don't think there are any in moocco  :unsure

Yes, siziff, we have already established that.

Hello laduqesa  :cheers:

Maybe Abéd al amaireh wants to launch Tango fever in Morocco who knows :D

Suggesting Finland was not the best tip here, for exemple : If somebody wants to eat chinese food, you are not going to ask him go to china for that right? :D The same goes for here, even though, like i said, I understand clearly your point of view!  :thanks:

Your best bet there would have been to suggest Abéd to make a Network search of finnish people in Morocco itself : Finnish expatriates in Morocco

Kind regards for your participation though! I did not know the fact that finnish people loved Tango!

Regards
Kenjee

Thank you kenjee. Indeed I want to start a fever, I can give classes for free.. Any suggestions?

HI Abéd al amaireh > If you want to give classes, please do not hesitate to post your offer dance classes in Rabat section. Thank you.

I would love to take Tango classes!

LaraKristin it would be an honor .. U will be flying on the dance floor in weeks, but before you start .. I have to worn you .. El Tango is addictive !

Allow me to share this great song with the lyrics beneath .. It explains what I said !

http://youtu.be/-G6gCi9EqSc

Pensalo bien,
antes de dar ese paso,
que tal vez mañana acaso
no puedas retroceder.

Think it well,
before taking that step,
that perhaps tomorrow maybe
you may not go back.

Pensalo bien,
yo que tanto te he querido,
y me has echado al olvido
tal vez por otro querer.

Thanks yes - well let me know if you start some classes.

I just discovered there are already classes in Cervantes.
Contact them, seems she is an Argentina teacher also. Amazing opportunity.
Good luck  and don't ever get frustrated if it seems hard.

Thanks, can you by any chance send me the link? I could not find it

http://rabat.cervantes.es

this is the Cervantes link.

I will inbox you the Maestra's personal e mail.

Good luck again

Any tango dancers ? Yes I am. I've taken tango courses in Paris for 2 years. And now back in Morroco, i do not find any dancer to share this passion in Rabat (there is a small community in Casablanca).

Abéd al amaireh, if you still are in Rabat, i would love to meet you (if you are indulgent towards my english) and possibly dance with you.

Laduqesa, wherever people can walk, people dance tango. Morrocans love to lie down, but they dance :p

LaraKristin, hope that you will soon start dancing tango. If you need anything, feel free to contact me.

meryem_c, tango in Paris is so beautiful .. At last a Tanguera !

Vamos a bailar =)