Offer accepted what is next?

Hi Every One,
I received an offer from a petrochemical company few days back. I accepted the job offer send back for further processing.
Following question is in my mind which I would like to know your response:
1. It is already passed around 5 days but I did not receipt any response except the acknowledgement.
2. What is the next step and who have to take the next stapes.
3. I have not filled any form yet neither asked by the prospective company.
4. How much time generally taken by employer to respond for further steps after sending the acceptance of the offer.
5. Whether I have to resign from my current company to save the joining time or not.
6.  Should I follow-up with the HR of the company?
Kindly respond to my query pl.
Regards

Any one is there to respond on my query??

All of it is just a bloody wait game.

if I could I would willingly help you.. but I live not in KSA.. but I will pray for you. sure I will pray for you

Arif2014 wrote:

Hi Every One,
I received an offer from a petrochemical company few days back. I accepted the job offer send back for further processing.
Following question is in my mind which I would like to know your response:
1. It is already passed around 5 days but I did not receipt any response except the acknowledgement.
2. What is the next step and who have to take the next stapes.
3. I have not filled any form yet neither asked by the prospective company.
4. How much time generally taken by employer to respond for further steps after sending the acceptance of the offer.
5. Whether I have to resign from my current company to save the joining time or not.
6.  Should I follow-up with the HR of the company?
Kindly respond to my query pl.
Regards

Please be patient. the company will not just drop everything for your application. There is a process whereby they will assess your acceptance, then they will start the paperwork. I would not resign from your present employer until you have the contract signed by your new employer.

My sincere thanks to all of you for your prayer and good advice.

I would like share you that, i received the confirmation from my employer today. They are processing my visa and work permit.

But they are using other sponsor visa for me, however initial offer was of company. Can you please advice what it mean. They inform me that your sponsor will be @$%&$ company.

Thanking once again and anticipated your good advice and prayer for easy settlement in Saudi Arabia.