Visa process

Hi ,
I already sent all my documents for my work visa . I waited now 4 weeks and got an e mail from the HR that my visa approval was rejected (without any reason ) and that they are going to reapply and that this is common and not unusual .  Now my question is , if they reapply the second time ,will it take again so long ? ( 4 weeks only for approval ? ) my interview was about 4 Months ago. The Company can t tell me how long it will take . I am losing my patience .  I need to wait again :-/

Hi desert, from my point of view it is not normal that German visa been rejected. Get more information from HR department ask them questions, does their company has a female visas? Or they need special approval from the concern department for that!! If the answer is they need special approval, I would suggest you to look for another job as those s kind of approvals takes long time :(

I asked already , but  they told me that it s not the first rejected visa at that company

I feel that there is something wrong her, normally  large property gets having visas, the only needs her is to convert those visas they have, I would suggest you to put pressure on them tell them that you need a time frame or ask for the possibility of visiting and working with company on business visa until their issues get solve down.

;)

Wish you a good luck!

Thank you  :top:

Hey sometime it takes long especially in Ramadan :)

Hi
Hope you had got your visa and now in qatar
Regards,
Mb

Did u get get ur visa

Unfortunately still waiting  :sleep

Did u get visa  rose???