If you could give the world any present this holiday, what would it be

It will be world peace. The reason I want to give the world peace is

because people always die, and some family or friends could miss

people who die. I want to help with that problem, so thats why I want

to give the world world peace. World peace makes people happy, and I

like to help people.

A magic spell that turned all violent extremists into avid charity workers, spending all their bomb and gun money on medical supplies, and spending all their time helping people in trouble.

I'd give truth for better action

unconditional love, because with love we can learn, understand and caring each other

What holiday?

mas fred wrote:

A magic spell that turned all violent extremists into avid charity workers, spending all their bomb and gun money on medical supplies, and spending all their time helping people in trouble.

That's called a decent education.

I gave myself to the world many many years ago.  :D

People always die, that is our destiny. In war and in peace.

stumpy wrote:

Does your wife know?

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
stumpy wrote:

Does your wife know?

No, but as I never seem to be home for long she has her suspicions  :unsure

a smile! seems ridiculous but try it for one day..sincere smile not a moquery one..not silly one either!
Smile its a gift and self satisfaction! :)

lhaddaoui wrote:

a smile! seems ridiculous but try it for one day..sincere smile not a moquery one..not silly one either!

u r right

syed zee wrote:
lhaddaoui wrote:

u r right

So true!

I will give a world and the people ability to  be content of everything we have, cause if everybody is happy to have small things or big things in life without wanting more, then there will be no complex!

i will give books in every hand coz book is a best friend and lead u to be a leader and help u to understand who u  r what u can do and how u do it

Another holiday

lynneroy2002 wrote:

Another holiday

so do u have in mind some thing to give to this world

If I could give the world any present? Hmmm there's no better gift as love.without love the world would stop, without love we wouldn't be who we are now. So let's just give ,love from loving your self,love your family, love the people you love, love your jobs, love your country, etc
With love no matter what we do the effect will be different

Bidara sary wrote:

If I could give the world any present? Hmmm there's no better gift as love.without love the world would stop, without love we wouldn't be who we are now. So let's just give ,love from loving your self,love your family, love the people you love, love your jobs, love your country, etc
With love no matter what we do the effect will be different

u r giving a great gift indeed and love make relationship stronger even with ur self

syed zee wrote:

It will be world peace. The reason I want to give the world peace is

because people always die, and some family or friends could miss

people who die. I want to help with that problem, so thats why I want

to give the world world peace. World peace makes people happy, and I

like to help people.

I AGREE :)

this holiday I would give the world food so people can eat. Even the poor people. I would give them healthy foods like carrots. Everybody needs food like me.You need food to eat, and you need food to be healthy. Everybody needs food, even me.

Studies have shown that people who read books know how to spell the words "you" and "are".

Honesty

Aisha Naz Hussain wrote:

Honesty

Would honesty really do much for the world?  Most of the people killing each other honestly believe they are righteous.

i wish to give a gift of Respectthe ability to see and celebrate the value in ourselves and othersis one of the six pillars of character. The gift of respect is invaluable, regardless of where you areat home, at school, in your community, etc. When you respect those around you, they are more likely to not only return the favor but show it to others as well. Aside from making someone else feel valued, giving respect can be quite empowering. Especially considering you have the ability to start a ripple effect that flows outward reaching many more people.

I second the idea of world peace, where everyone can live peacefully

I WILL give all my prays to this world any ask Allah to grant this world trust happiness peace wisdom and positivity

everyone irrespective of who they are or in which continent they are in, deserves to live in peace without constant fear of war,intolerance,discrimination,inferiority etc.our world needs peace more than anytime in history.

even there are dimension to death.gruesomely murdered is different from peaceful death on ones bed

maysimple22 wrote:

I will give a world and the people ability to  be content of everything we have, cause if everybody is happy to have small things or big things in life without wanting more, then there will be no complex!

Human wants are insatiable.by nature dats the stuff we are made of

akinola akinwale wrote:
maysimple22 wrote:

Human wants are insatiable.by nature dats the stuff we are made of

Count ur blessings instead of ur crosses; Count ur gains instead of your losses. Count ur joys instead of ur woes; Count ur friends instead of your foes. Count ur smiles instead of ur tears; Count ur courage instead of ur fears. Count ur full years instead of ur lean; Count ur kind deeds instead of ur mean. Count ur health instead of ur wealth; Count on God instead of urself.

yes we do need to be always thankful to God that created us and bless us every thing .just i want give this world gift of thanks fullness

Freedom from disease and hunger. It is a matter of great sorrow, to see young children go hungry.

Control the population then we can get freedom for disease and hunger......even from poverty and unemployment...........

A tight hug I would give,to feel the heart beat of words that can't be expressed but felt, to propel me to reach out and do what's necessary within my strength or out of extra efforts

There should be an International Hug Day.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

There should be an International Hug Day.

I agree with u but men will love it and want it evey day but women what they feel?

Awkward I can say if there is Hug Day

how about positive thoughts

peace and love for all peoples
and humanity and respect to each and every person

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR