Refresher Driving Lessons

Dear All,

I would like to take your suggestion on my driving situation in Bahrain.  I have a valid full UK license which presumably can be converted to the local License.

I got my UK license in 2009, and since then I have hardly driven any car. The last time was in 2010. Anyway, I was hoping to get a Bahraini license, once my CPR is approved and then start with few lessons, just as a refresher course. I spoke to a driving instructor and he said that I need to go to the Driving School for the lessons. It sound to me very complicated and not what I was expecting. I thought there are Driving Schools similar to BSM or AA, who can take me to the road straightaway to build my confidence.

Do you have suggestion on my situation.

All I need is some lessons on the road to bring my driving skills upto the speed.

Regards

I am just about to go on vacation but if you want to, I will go out with you in a car and help you get your confidence. Certainly start your driving in a quiet area so you can go as slow as you like, progressing to busier area's later.

You will find that you pick it up again very easily though. The majority of cars here are automatic which makes it so much easier to drive.

Thanks Josnuggles for your reply and offering assistance. I have sent you a Private Message. Appreciate, if you could have a look and reply me back.

Regards

I have responded to your message.

See you soon

Jo