Looking for room in flat share!

Hello, I am an American English teacher living in Phnom Penh for a year. I am looking for a room in a flat share and hope to move in as soon as possible. My budget is about $150 a month, but there is a little wiggle room. As long as I have my own room with a window, I am happy. Preferably in the toul sleng or Russian market areas, but open to other options. I am friendly clean and excited to start my new adventure in Phnom Penh. Any advice or suggestions you have would be much appreciated! Thank you.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Did you find a place? I'm looking for a place in ra similar area but couldn't find any cheap ones. Could use some pointers. X

[Moderated : No free ads on the forum, we have a dedicated section to flat share please post there. ]

I would be interested, I will email you now as I'm at work so can't call. Cheers l

Did you find a room?  Happy?

Hi everybody,

I will advise those looking for a room or flatshare to post their respective ads in the Housing in Phnom Penh section, it may help your message to get across more easily. Those who have a room to offer, please post in the same section as well.

Thank you all,

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed