How to become a Team in Expat Blog?

could any one please share how to become a Team in Expat.com?
waiting for reply.

thanks

Engr. Sharif Mahmud Bhuiyan

What do mean by "team",do you want to be a member of expat-blog team .Well i dont think that would be possible  :/ .Better as the Founder and the administrative team for that .Lets see what others have to say.

smbcuet wrote:

waiting for reply.

thanks

Engr. Sharif Mahmud Bhuiyan

After 10 posts.
Wait a couple of years, have a perfectly clean, very helpful posting record, then ask again.

mas fred wrote:

After 10 posts.
Wait a couple of years, have a perfectly clean, very helpful posting record, then ask again.

:lol: so fred ,you have been around here for quite some time,so did they ever consider you  for joining the ''Cool Expat-Blog Team" plus you get paid for it :rolleyes: ( i guess so)

Hello smbcuet,

That all depends on what you mean by TEAM. If you look at the avatar you will see below it a colored band with a TITLE, and there are several different colors and titles.

A brown band signifies that the person is actually an employee of Expat-blog, Then there are titles like Founder (Julien who created EB), Administrator (Christine who runs a tight ship indeed), TEAM are other employees who have full moderation rights and keep EB up and running. They deal with all the administrative problems, technical stuff and see to it that the forums run smoothly and members aren't doing things they're not supposed to do. (Like bother YOU with spam, attack you verbally, etc.) If that's what you're meaning when you say TEAM then what it takes to become a member of TEAM....

You must be hired as an employee, and be in Mauritius which is the head office of Expat-blog.

Then there is another team as well. If you look at my avatar you'll see an orange colored band and the title Experts, we are members of the Expat-blog Experts Team who spend our time and energy keeping you guys well informed, answering your questions, helping you out in all kinds of different ways. We are part of the Expat-blog team, but we are not employees, we're VOLUNTEERS, who give our time and effort freely to help all the other members here. You can see from the signature line below that I am Brazil & Canada Expert, so those are the forums in which I'm most active, have extensive experience and give the most assistance, but I actually am active in numerous forums throughout the world not just those two. We're members of the Experts Team because we've been invited to join the team after passing through a long and close evaluation process. We are the one's who make sure that the machine stays well oiled and running smoothly. For me that involves hundreds upon hundreds of hours of my time and efforts dedicated to YOU and all of our other members too.

So, now you know.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Djzubaid wrote:
mas fred wrote:

After 10 posts.

:lol: so fred ,you have been around here for quite some time,so did they ever consider you  for joining the ''Cool Expat-Blog Team" plus you get paid for it :rolleyes: ( i guess so)

Sadly not.
As some have noticed, I'm a very naughty boy with zero chance of ever joining the diplomatic corps.
I hang around on political forums far too much; in fact, so much, I'm giving serious thought to finding a degree course in Middle eastern politics.

mas fred wrote:

Sadly not.
As some have noticed, I'm a very naughty boy with zero chance of ever joining the diplomatic corps.
I hang around on political forums far too much; in fact, so much, I'm giving serious thought to finding a degree course in Middle eastern politics.

Now the only thing is left to obtain the degree.Which is vist to middle east and experiencing  the local politics first hand. .You can call it as an internship or whatever term suits you  ;) .I would be much obliged to give you a tour.

If you get the chance Fred, will you join the team on a volunteer base, i.e. the expert team?
If you think you are suitable why don't you ask Julien if he wants to consider you as an expert member for Indonesia?

Primadonna wrote:

If you get the chance Fred, will you join the team on a volunteer base, i.e. the expert team?
If you think you are suitable why don't you ask Julien if he wants to consider you as an expert member for Indonesia?

I support that!

Primadonna wrote:

If Julian wants to do so, I'll be happy to help where possible.

Djzubaid wrote:
mas fred wrote:

Sadly not.

Now the only thing is left to obtain the degree.Which is vist to middle east and experiencing  the local politics first hand. .You can call it as an internship or whatever term suits you  ;) .I would be much obliged to give you a tour.

Frankly, that sounds great, but time won't allow.
I'd love to get right into the real situation, so I can see what's real and what's rubbish, but first hand, not just trying to wade through mud put on the internet to cloud reality.
My only option is to find an online course, a real one, not some fake job.

smbcuet wrote:

Bribe Julien.  I'm pretty sure he takes euros.

mas fred wrote:

Sadly not.

I nominated you for North Korea Animator a while back.

Actually Fred, I also suggested you too. I think that Julien is seriously considering you as a potential addition and watches your topic postings as he has done with all of us before making the invitation to join the Experts Team.

I also think you'd be a great addition to our group, despite the obvious fetish for sheep.  :cool:

Cheers,
James

You have my support too so you are more then welcome.

Wow,this escalated not so quickly . :P

That's the way he likes it.

I support that....Mas Fred can be the Expert for Indonesia...........

under process ...  :whistle:

Best part is this ... original poster has either vanished or has been scared off :D

I guess he's not a team player.

Aaaaah...finally..I found the thread about what Jakarta members are talking about..

geez...I have been away for centuries I feel..

wow..Mas... you are a VIBS now

Very Important Bouncing Sheep

#salute!

WOW Aabie  :cheers:

You're still alive and kicking!!!
Where have you been?

Anyway, welcome back  :thanks:

hi Primadonna..

yes..was busy saving the world...
Hahahaha..

recruiting the new Super Heroes to help me doing my missions..

aabie ryan wrote:

recruiting the new Super Heroes to help me doing my missions..

First ban.

Find activities and meet other expats

OR