My wife and I

Don't you have any identity outside of my wife and I--gee its discouraging to read all these posts--what if it was just yourself --what the heck--there are single people now who have been married so what,s-- the big deal with my wife and I --My husband and I--I guess that's your security, eh?

Didn't sound like you were doing to well by yourself in Cumbaya. Can you break the lease?

Well--that's just the thing--I did sign a year lease but with these issues--I think there must be an out. I sent a message to them regarding all of this and they are coming here at  3;00 today to discuss the issues I raised. In any case--I feel isolated and want out. If I need to relocate well that's what I will do. I feel as though I am camping in a way even though its a house. No TV, no community--no nada. That's for sure not me. I guess I should have gone with my gut and relocated in the first place to Cuenca. Please let me know your thoughts re accommodation as in nice in Cuenca Currently I am paying 750 a month for very simplistic surroundings.

To send me a private message click on little envelope upper right.