Helping flood victims in manilla

I like going in Philipine because I want to work with the society who face the problem of this natural calamity called flood! For sure I feel sorry for this people! I focus on that society in order to give them education about the effects of living near water channels especI ally the negative ones!!

leticiatgi wrote:

I like going in Philipine because I want to work with the society who face the problem of this natural calamity called flood! For sure I feel sorry for this people! I focus on that society in order to give them education about the effects of living near water channels especI ally the negative ones!!

No reason to feel sorry for them....They have been dealing with floods and typhoons for 100's of years...The aftermath of death and ruin is always viewed by them differently than of those of western society....What is left they band together and help each other out...that is their way and they are always fast to recover...I have witnessed their attitudes of natural calamities and it is one which would surprise you...Most of the people accept it and carry on with a smile on their faces even if they are temporarily left homeless...It truly is amazing the strength of the Filipino people..