.algerian man needs a help.

.this is moutaz .going to dubai for searching a job.till now got no offer.can any give guidelines about how much money need to be have for renting reasonable room near from subway.and for food and transportation.
.i will be grateful for any help .

hey moataz ,, this is khawla with u .. i live in UAE
about how much u will need ... keep in mind that living here is pretty expensive especially after the dubai's wining in hosting EXPO 2020 ,, mostly all the prices went high like a rocket .. well if u want to rent a room near transportation as i know its not less than 40000 AED per year (electricity and water excluded ) and it also depends on the place u want to rent in and the kind of room u want to rent .. for food and transportation it depends on u and ur consuming.

this is all i know ,, hope that ive been of help for u

in return , can u tell me how can i register in algerian universities ,, i would like to take my engineering degree from there  :D

.thank you khawla for informations.what kind of engineering do you study ??.

Welcome anytime .. if u have more questions dont hesitate and i'll do mybestin answering u  :D

i would like to study electrical and electronic engineering .. i found an interesting university in boumerdes which teach this major in english

.apply with it is good university.