Housewife Visa to Working Visa

Hello there! I just want to know how many weeks or months it will take to get an approval from LMRA/GDNPR to switch housewife visa to working visa. According to LMRA website it's gonna be a manual process but for those who have gone through the same process, can you help me by sharing your experience.

Someone for sure will be able to assist you about the process :)

Many people do come over here on housewife visa and later on look for jobs and convert to a working visa !

Best of luck :top:

The process is not too difficult. But as with anything to do the LMRA, this can take any where between a few days and months - depending on the efficiency and effectiveness of the employer's visa processing person.

Short answer, depends on your potential employer. Best wishes.

Thanks for the reply Gunner and Farhaz. I have been waiting for 3 weeks now. Cannot even check in LMRA website because it's a manual procedure. The HR from my potential employer does not have an update. I'm hoping to start work after Eid holidays.

I wish you all the best, FelicityinBH
If there is anything the Gulf teaches you, it is to develop patience - lots of it. :D
I am sure your visa will come through eventually. Relax and enjoy the free time before you start work. :top:

Hi you told that you transfer ur housewife visa to work visa... did you undergo medical checkup also for the requirements?

This is a very old thread, the original poster may be inactive, yes for work visa medical is mandatory,

Ah yah i didnt noticed the date! Hehe thank you for always replying....