Renting a flat (or house) in N- NW area for at least 3 year

Hello, we will mov to Tehran in October. We need found a furnisched House/appartament possibly in areas Elahiyen, Gheyiariyeh, tajrish, Jafar Abad, Amanyeh in any case near of Tube. We are two adults and a baby. We need at least two bedrooms. Can you give us some proposals.

Thank you
:)

Hi Ma.Lu.De.,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest you to post an ad in the Properties for rent in Tehran section, it may help your message to get across more effectively. Also give details about your monthly budget as well as the type of accommodation you are looking for.

You may also contact some real estate agencies, they certainly have several properties to suggest you. Here is a small list found in the directory : https://www.expat.com/en/business/middl … -agencies/

Wish you all the best in your search

Priscilla  :cheers:

how much is ur budget per months??? i can help u

Bello thank you forma answer. Our budget si 1000 1200 euro per mount.

well..let me search for you...i will find someone honest and nice to help you

salam, How r u , , I am khrushid alam from pakistan-Karachi, also i am happy to see you first , and what are you are doing and job now a days ,  presently i have been working in Australian Immigration Network & IT (world Leading Immigration Company) as a Senior Visa Analyst, Also my interest in Travelling , Tourism, ONline working, ,Hoteling , hiking, and etc, hope are in my contacting and inshallah i will be coming in iran soon thanx bye reply ,

(Moderated: no copy/paste on the forum pls)

presently i have been working in Australian base company for migration as a senior visa analyst you are so nice cause you have give answer and take a part as a friend thanx