Music Instrument Store in Mauritius

Hi to all! Is there any Music Instruments Store here in Mauritius? Like Ibanez or Yamaha Brand? Thanks!!! :D 

Have a nice day!

yea, plz look for Damoo Shop in Port Louis near jardin de la compagnie.

Thank you brother! Ill check it on monday :)

You can also check Columbia Music at La Louise, Quatre Bornes. It has more choices than Damoo, but then Damoo has its reputation as one of the first and best on the island.

I just check this this afternoon the shop here in mahebourg. All guitars are not good. Thanks for the the reply nadeem! :) appreciate it!

What is a good guitar here? And what is the price of such a guitar? I will live here for a few months and want to buy a guitar with steel strings...

Hope you know something and where I can buy it:)

Thanks in advance.
Michiel

I saw some guitar center here in my place but for me its expensive and not good quality but its up to you if you want. They said in port louis have a guitar center but I havent visit the shop and kalachan I think also have yamaha guitars..

Do you guys know if these shops also sell ukuleles? Didn't bring one with me and now regretting it :D Looking to buy a cheap one.

does anyone know where we can get a second hand conga 12" single with a stand and a microphone stand and music  stand in Port Luis maruitius in feb?
thanks

i think they sell ukuleles if i'm not mistaken :D

https://www.gear4music.com is selling to Mauritius. They are UK based and shipping all items with DHL Express overseas. You just have to pay the 15% sales tax when it arrives. The delivery is sometimes a bit higher but the products are so much cheaper.