Need help

I am a mexican woman and  I want to travel to Bahrain in September.  I am going to meet with my fiance who is working there for 10 months.

His  employer has  arranged  his work visa, and I want to know if they  can arrange my visa too,  for living there during this months.

And if i get a visa for 3 months only,  can I go to Dubai and get back and ask for another one

Thaks for all!!!

Adriancita wrote:

I am a mexican woman and  I want to travel to Bahrain in September.  I am going to meet with my fiance who is working there for 10 months.

His  employer has  arranged  his work visa, and I want to know if they  can arrange my visa too,  for living there during this months.

And if i get a visa for 3 months only,  can I go to Dubai and get back and ask for another one

Thaks for all!!!

Hey there :)
From January 2015 Bahrain will extend the visa on arrival validity to one month and citizens of the following additional countries will become eligible too.Visa will be renewable for another three months

The list includes countries like Mexico ;)
http://www.bna.bh/portal/en/news/624523

As far as your fiance's visa is concerned , depends if he has family status written in his contract !
Only then his employer can arrange a visa for you :)

If that's not possible , wait till January as I guess you can be eligible for "On-Arrival Visa"

Any more queries feel free to ask   :top:

Thanks so much for your answer. We are going to review his contract.

I really appreciate your time.

Adriana

You're welcome to Bahrain anytime ;)

Feel free to ask anything in the forum :D

A minor correction to what is said above.

Your fiance's employers can arrange a visit visa for you, even if he does not have family status. Of course this depends on the HR policies of his employer. Some employers are strict about visit visas, while others are quite liberal.

Thank you very much