Meet in coffee

Hi
Any us, uk or Asia  Filipino interested to hangout to coffe shop near from alaqeeq area.

HI alsamerx > Could you please introduce yourself? Thank you

hello first of all my friend that's not a dating web site as expat we all friends and we try here to sport others through our experiences expatiates and knowledge so let u properly introduce ur self and try to sure a positive information.
regards 
and if u r welling to arrange an expat meet up u can introduce the place time so any willing person will contect u
thank you

alsamerx wrote:

Hi
Any us, uk or Asia  Filipino interested to hangout to coffe shop near from alaqeeq area.

Hey "alsamerx", first of all if you want to hang out with people from a social networking site,you have to elaborate your whole plan and a little intro about yourself would be wonderful for interested people ,so that they have an idea about  the person with whom they are going to sip a cup of coffee and a little chat for few hours.

And as zee said ,this is not a dating site .But if you want a casual conversation then we welcome it here. :top:

Of course I'm not looking for dating. I want a casual conversation I'm from Jordan and looking for have new friend in Riyadh who speck English only where I can talk with them.

alsamerx wrote:

Of course I'm not looking for dating. I want a casual conversation I'm from Jordan and looking for have new friend in Riyadh who speck English only where I can talk with them.

Sorry to disappoint you but around this time of year ,most of the expats tend to go back to their home countries for vacations or celebrating Eid .As matter of fact am leaving next week .So good luck finding someone for that coffee.