New in Kuwait & Bored out of my Mind!

Hi everyone! I just arrived in Kuwait about a week ago and I'm already bored out of my mind! I'm looking for a group I can meet up with and just hang out and do typical American stuff with....if anyone else is in the same boat or can help me out, please shoot me a reply.

I'm especially looking for a group to watch nfl games with when they start in about a month! Who Dat! Go saints

Hey if you're that bored you can always hang out with a couple of Brits if you like

Hi bro check my posts may it help  :/

Hi
Suggest  you join Internations -a large group of expats that get together officially and unofficially. I went to one of the functions  a couple of weeks ago and met some people. Ping me your phone number and I will add you to the circulation  of the folk I know - I and a couple of work colleagues are also new here in Q8 but are keeping ourselves pretty busy. The group also includes  a couple of USA  guys and I am sure  that between a few Brits and stuff you can start meeting folk. Certainly the guys I know are probably into USA football - well they are guys....

Wow thanks for the tips, and that would be awesome. I'm not quite sure how to ping my number though.... I'll google it and send it to you as soon as I can.

Thanks again for the help!

think you can do it private mail?

May be we can do something.
Really bored here as well.

Thanks

Im not there right now - nor american :) but there is a gun range you can go to that offers pistols and rifles (all provided) might keep you entertained for a while. All you need is ID and a few dinars you can google it for more info

Try internations it's great

Thanks man.... Actually I did find InterNations, and now I'm just looking to figure that out....by the way I would love to hang out with some Brits! Let me know when you guys are doing something.

Hi desertgirl33,
You can join Internations.org Kuwait. I am one of the member. We gather together time to time officially and unofficially with different group of people all around the world. We try to take everything simple and easy but with respect. You will relay enjoy it and it helps you to overcome the boring life here.

Cheers,
Mehrdad