Looking to make friends in gothenburg.

Will be in Gothenburg tomorrow and I was looking for some fun stuff to do, I am from the states and this will be my first time in Europe solooking to make it memorable. Let's meet up.

Hey!  I just registered yesterday and arrived myself about two weeks ago.  If you're still around, pop me a note and we can meet for a cuppa or something.  I don't know the area all that well because I pretty much started working the day after I moved in, but I'm up for whatever hanging out.  I've heard that some places have free food when you buy a drink around after work time(!).

hey hows it going, yea I'm still here. do you have whatsapp? you can connect on there too. 16023265891

Got it...strange thing, tho' - whatsapp has the "invite..." message.  I thought it's meant to find you in its database.  No biggie: I just sent an invite to you! How long you here for?

Haven't got it yet, but since friday I've been here. I'm staying at the grand hotel opera. What's your number I'll try to hit you up

Hey - I'll drop you my Swedish phone # via a direct mail...just to be paranoid about auto-scrappers putting a local number into some robot marketing system :)