Study in the philipine

hi im 19 from morocco i want to move to the philipine and study there , i also want to move there to be with my partner , can someone help and tell how do i apply for the university in davao there ? and what do i need to do .
thank you much .

have you enquired about getting a student visa?

can you give me any website where i can read more about getting a study visa to there ?

Hi souhail00,

I suggest you to go through the following website in order to find the information you are looking for:

http://www.philembassy.no/consular-serv … udent-visa

Hope this might help. :)

Regards,

David.

yes you need a student visa. the cost depends on the school. major schools here use english as the medium of instruction so there's no need to learn the language.almost all filipinos can speak and understand english if in case you need help in directions or wanted to buy something in the store. admission test is required and you would have to take it.

I will send you the list of universities here but i need to know which course you will be taking and do you have any preference in the location, major universities here in the Philippines are located in manila. so we would have to be specific first about your course and location let me know and how much are you willing to spend for the tuition fee per semester so we could narrow down our research

There are a lot of things to consider when studying here in the Philippines. Such as your school costs, living costs which include rent, food, transportation and a lot more. Send me a PM so we can discuss this according to your situation and based on your needs.

HERE ARE THE LIST OF UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES IN DAVAO CITY

Approximate tuition fee costs for Bachelor's and Master's degree is
P 15,000-40,000 per semester

Ateneo de Davao University
University of Mindanao
University of Philippines - Mindanao
University of Southeastern Philippines
University of Immaculate Conception
Davao Medical School Foundation
San Pedro College
Davao Doctors College
Brokenshire College
John Paul II College of Davao
Holy Cross College of Davao
Holy Cross College of Calinan
Saint Peter's College of Toril
Holy Cross College of Sasa
Philippine College of Technology
DMMA College of Southern Philippines
Assumption College of Davao
AMA Computer College Davao
STI College Davao
Interface Computer College Davao
MATS College of Technology
Jose Maria College
Davao Central College - Toril
Joji Ilagan Care Center Foundation, Inc.

make your life easier.. hire a lawyer