Looking for employer. .

Hi my name is shiela originally in Philippine im currently working here in jordan as a waitress in hotel im here for 5 yrs, pls if do you know anyone that can emlpoy me or can make my working visa im ready I can work any type of job like waitress, nanny and I can clean also...thanks

Hi im aiza from shenzhen china,can anyone help me where is the filipino communituyhere?

Hi shiela,

You should post an ad in the jobs in Canada section.

I would also invite you to download the Canada expat guide.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi aiza > as it is your first post, you could give us an introduction about yourself and note that the topic here is looking for employer.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Do you provide massages?

Re: New members of the Canada forum, introduce yourself here
Hello all.
My sister has immigrated to Canada a month ago, she lives in Toronto, she was an HR manager in Franklin-covey Dubai for 4 years, also she has an ISSA certificate as a personal trainer.
I will be grateful If anyone could help

inamman wrote:

Do you provide massages?

I would say that massages have nothing to do with the subject matter which is ' looking for employer '.

I see from your profile you are looking for a companion so for your information this forum is not a dating site and you will be banned of you continue to do so.

Hi ,
Am not sure if you are still looking for a job , any way there is a house keeper job if you still interested .
    Regards .
Sorry , seams like I do not know how to use this forum .. if any one can advice me please !

Hello Ivan Maknay,

Ivan Maknay wrote:

Hi ,
Sorry , seams like I do not know how to use this forum .. if any one can advice me please !

Don't worry about that, we are here to help  :)

Well this thread is from 2014 which is quite old, i recommend you participate on newer threads.

However, if you have a vacancy/jop offer, the right section to post an advert will be in the Jobs in Canada section of the website found on the upper green banner of this page. For housekeeper, it will be under the Personal and household services jobs in Canada where you need to specify "housekeeper".

Do not hesitate if you have any questions,
Bhavna  ;)

Hi good day! Im jeniffer from philippines im here now in saudi Arabia for a months...after my 2yrs contact I want to have a good emplyer....Im undergraduate of bachelor of science in nursing....im willing to wait to my emplyer....im want to take gud care of older womens loved them so much....please help me...thank you.