Who can help interpret my client's Portuguese ?

hello people. My name is Michael, i am 27yrs old. I'm into security business, i supply and install CCTV, Access Control, Security Fence, road spikes, etc. I have found a potential client in Luanda and i wouldn't mind moving to Luanda on a short term stay. I do have a problem with Portuguese though. My client does not know English and i don't know Portuguese. What i did was we agreed that i will translate my English using Google translator and he uses Portuguese full time. Of recent i noticed that Google translator doesn't really do the job well. I need help with translating some of the sentences. I need a trustworthy person who can help interpret my client's Portuguese.

Hi Michael,

My name is Lengo, living in luanda. contact me in box; [email protected], and we will see what we can do.

Hi there,

My name is Luis,I am from Angola based in South Africa,i thing i can help you as interpret.

If you can please contact me soon as possible.

[email protected]

Regards

Luis

My name is siddiq fudda, permanent resident of Luanda, Angola, you may write to me on [email protected], 00244946996658

siddiq

Hi Michael. I would like to help as Portuguese is my first language.
I'm also looking for a job there. Ideally a nursing contract.
Tc, Virginia

As I said that I can help translate, write to me on [email protected], I am a permanent resident of Angola.
siddiq

Hi everybody,

I suggest those looking for an interpreter job or those looking to hire an interpreter to post in the appropriate section which is actually the Interpreter job offers in Angola section. :)

Thank you all,

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed