Arif , indian citizen in Riyadh - If you need HELP - HIT ME UP!!!

Hi, I am Arif (indian citizen), have been in Riyadh city, Saudi Arabia since 19 years. May you need any help or info.,. pls. let me know. Service to Humanity is Service to God

Hello Arif,  :cheers:

Very kind offer from you! Thank you!

Regards
Kenjee

http://global3.memecdn.com/respect_o_702473.webp

Hi Kenejee,

so glad to receive a response .

Thanks,

Arif

Hi Arif
I will soon be coming to Riyadh probably in 15 or 20 days and would be needing your help regarding Housing, Schooling of children, buying a car etc. Hope to be in contact.
Nadeem From Pakistan

Pleasure indeed for giving me this opportunity and shall remain to help you, as and when required. U r welcome to Riyadh city, Saudi Arabia.

Arif

Dear Mr. Nadeem,

If its your first visit, make sure the location of the Hotel & Airport pickup driver contact details in order reach your destination safely. Language is Arabic, may have some difficulties at the beginning. Or else, forward received details from sponsored company on my e-mail:  [email protected]  in order to guide you.

Thansks,

Arif

U r welcome to Riyadh city, Saudi Arabia.

Salaam arif
Need ome helpfull info
Wat is the procedure to get back into saudi arabia if the tawfeed letter (authorisation letter) date has expired for your car by which you had traveled to any neighbouring country in gcc
To be specific i am going to dubai for ramadan eid
The validity date on tafweed is 4th of shawwal
I am planing a return on 6 th shawaal
Is thr a fine at the border
Will thy allow in by taking a fine
N how much it wud be

Hi Arif
I have been selected by an petrochemical company in Saudi Arabia, However they are offering me the other sponsor company visa to travel in Saudi Arabia.

Is it like third party hiring?

Since i was interviewed by the principal employer and the job offer i accepted is also on principle letter head, i am bit confused regarding the use of another sponsor for visa.

Should i go through this sponsor visa. I am working in a very reputed organisation in india on permanent roll and they are offering me a 01 year contract.

Please advise me.

HI,
If u r satisfied and working with reputed company then need not to focus Saudi Arabia. Situations are not justifiable rather to say favorable.  At the beginning, your sponsor not clear then what do you expect more in future. If you are highly qualified and sponsor is reputed company then let the documentation to be issued in correct way. Be direct and proceed, if your principles do not agree then leave and be happy without any mental pressure.

arif