Authentic Jordans/Nike shoes and apparels

Hi everyone, can you guys suggest where to get legit/original Nike/Jordan/or any other brands shoes and apparels. I suspect those sold in Batha are fake. Thank you! ;)

iamian wrote:

Hi everyone, can you guys suggest where to get legit/original Nike/Jordan/or any other brands shoes and apparels. I suspect those sold in Batha are fake. Thank you! ;)

try in Gornath stores, they have good discounts and also try on olaya street some sport stores sell original ones. In batha all are made in vietnam and made in china. so hard to say weather original or fake.

Sun & Sand Sports !! They have many outlets in kingdome .... one of them is

https://foursquare.com/v/sun--sand-spor … c638a7bbff

bro try sand and sun and footlocker here in Riyadh gallery, alqasr mall and try to my friend online shipping 100% authentic. follow him his FB group page Sapatos atbp.

Were could I buy a nike kyrie 1 or jordan retro's in riyadh footlockers??? Please reply immediatlly thanks..

rule of thumb, if its too good to be true..... it's a fake.

better get from reputable stores like footlocker but they only carry cross-training and running shoes.

for the "purist" ballers out there, better order online.

for the pseudo, weekend-ballers, yeah them sold in Batha may serve it's purpose, for a short period of time.

Cheerios!

There a numerous outlets in Riyadh selling authentic shoes. Better to seek for local brands like Al Faleh Sports, Ghurnata Sports, etc. These days Al Faleh sports are offering nice discounts. Al Qasr Mall in Swaidi is a good option to search and shop around as it have several shoe shops with a few sports one on 2nd and 3rd floor. In those shops, you will get Authentic Nike, Adidas, Reebok, Puma, etc. However, I am not sure about Jordans.

I went there yesterday and saw most of them offering big discounts.

skhurram007 wrote:

There a numerous outlets in Riyadh selling authentic shoes. Better to seek for local brands like Al Faleh Sports, Ghurnata Sports, etc. These days Al Faleh sports are offering nice discounts. Al Qasr Mall in Swaidi is a good option to search and shop around as it have several shoe shops with a few sports one on 2nd and 3rd floor. In those shops, you will get Authentic Nike, Adidas, Reebok, Puma, etc. However, I am not sure about Jordans.

I went there yesterday and saw most of them offering big discounts.

nice info brother...
no hope for classic Jordans though, believe me i tried. :(

There is a footlocker in Al-Qasr Mall in Suwaidi, and also there are some Filipino who sold online and get their products in the US. They also sell some authentic classic jordan shoes, try and search this on FB Air_Kicks the owner do deliveries ^_^

NoFX wrote:

There is a footlocker in Al-Qasr Mall in Suwaidi, and also there are some Filipino who sold online and get their products in the US. They also sell some authentic classic jordan shoes, try and search this on FB Air_Kicks the owner do deliveries ^_^

i will order a pair of Jordans to relieve my stress brought about by our vaping quest.

Just for the sake of knowledge of people, these are available on most local online stores like namshi, souq.com, etc.